5 must-have marketing tools for the lean startup
- **MailChimp **Nothing beats the measurement and attribution capabilities for multiple lists for the price. Your startup more than likely doesn’t overkill nurturing capabilities that expensive solutions have. Use third-party integrations with SalesForce to associate email campaigns with lifecycle and behavior groups of your users/customers.
- **Rapportive **Know everything about a potential partner from a pane in Gmail. Instant connectivity to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Crunchbase with contacts is awesome for quick update on partners, customers and prospects. It also makes Gmail a must-have email solution for your business – can you imagine going back to Outlook, Zimbra, or some other client?
- **Yesware **Did anyone actually read your email? When? Yesware provides updates you when a sent email has been opened. Not only is Yesware addictive, it helps you to understand strategically which emails deliver a true ‘reply’ and plan follow ups more effectively. And it too integrates with SalesForce.
- **Traackr **Finding influencers is important but crafting the right message for engagement is even better. Traackr is an awesome SaaS solution for identifying influencers in specific domains. The company’s “A-List” feature helps to make each engagement with a potential influencer successful with content and keyword analysis.
- **TweetReach **How can you truly put a KPI on awareness? You can’t, but you can get close. Tweet Reach helps you measure the twitter reach of your blog content and mentions over the internet, while identifying twitter influencers that accelerated its reach.